The Loving Kindness Chocolate Indulgence ebook is full of goodness. It is chock (maybe that should be choc) full of delicious recipes to tickle the tastebuds of even the most discerning of chocolate fans. From Chocolate Bliss Balls to Sunset Glory Parfait, from Chocolate Chip Banana Brownies to Luscious Truffles, from the Best Chocolate Cake Ever to Black and White Muffins, you can indulge in a wide range of simply scrumptious dishes – all of them animal free.
Plus, by buying the ebook Loving Kindness Chocolate Indulgence: A Vegan Recipe Book for Animal Loving Chocoholics, you are supporting the animals here at A Place of Peace. Proceeds go toward the on-going care of the almost 500 cows, sheep, horses, dogs, cats, goats and other furry and feathered friends who have found a forever home with us. It takes a lot to do what we do here, and we appreciate your support from the purchase of this ebook.
With 77 pages and 60 recipes, there is sure to be something here for you, whether you are whipping up a lavish holiday treat or looking for the perfect cup of cocoa. From the simple to the elaborate, there’s a range of deliciousness in this book, all for around the cost of a couple of hot chocolates.
OK, Make My Mouth Water
How do Chocolate Brazil Nut Squares with Truffle Topping strike you? Maybe a Raw Vegan Chocolate Macadamia Smoothie? Want something cooling? How about Wild Berry Chocolate Sorbet and Berry Sauce. Or maybe you are in the mood for something a little simpler. Then Chocolate Banana Pudding or Easy Peasy Mousse could be the go. Simple or elegant, a hint of spiciness or a blast of sweet – there’s whole range of recipes to choose from.
Want to know more? There’s a full list of the recipes at the bottom of the page. There’s 60 of them, many with suggested variations.
When I received the proofs for this book, it was all I could do to stop myself from rushing to the kitchen to start creating! Not only are there delicious, nutritious and truly creative treats in here, but it serves a higher purpose of helping animals — both here at A Place of Peace, and out in the world. The choices everyone makes with their buying power makes a difference to the animals we love. So make your special occasions truly special with one of the many recipes from Loving Kindness Chocolate Indulgence. I’m off to the kitchen! – Billie Dean
Hold It. It’s Vegan?
That’s right! Who knew vegan cooking could be so incredibly mouth-watering? Whether you personally are vegan or not doesn’t matter to your enjoyment of these recipes. Sure, we think vegan is the way to go. But the key ingredient to every recipe in the book is chocolate! And when it comes to chocolate tastiness, these recipes are sure to hit the spot.
On behalf of the animals of A Place of Peace, thank you!
The Technical Bits
When you make your purchase, you will be automatically taken to a page where you can immediately download the ebook. Plus, you will be sent a login ID and password that give you access to the ebook’s download page.
Many, many thanks to Diane Nuttman for compiling the book, and to the many people who contributed their recipes to support the animals of A Place of Peace. And thanks also to you, for your support of the Place of Peace animals through buying this book.
Full List of Recipes in the Loving Kindness Chocolate Indulgence Ebook
- Billie’s Yummo Hot Cocoa and Custard
- Billie’s Yummo Karma-Free Chocolate Ice-Cream
- The Best Chocolate Cake Ever
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Jenn’s Oat Choc-Lemon Slice
- Easy Peasy Mousse
- Black and White Muffins
- Chocolate Brazil Nut Squares with Truffle Topping
- Belinda’s Chocolate Mousse
- Choc, Fruit and Nut Cookies
- Lisa’s Peanut Butter Crunch
- Cat’s Luscious Truffles
- Plain Fudge
- Ares Bars (Vegan Mars Bars)
- Hot Chocolate Sauce for Ice Cream
- Fantastic (Very Rich) Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Fudge Icing
- Chocolate Yule Log Cake
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
- Easy Chocolate-Rum Truffles
- Festive Sweets
- Chocolate Nests with Tiny Eggs
- Chocolate-Banana Pudding
- Tofu Cheesecake
- Double Chocolate Orange Muffins
- Vanilla Sponge with Chocolate Chips and Pecans
- Chocolate Rice Pudding
- Crumbly Chocolate Chip Cake
- Chocolate-Covered Nut Balls
- Belgium Chocolate-Covered Nut Balls
- Di’s Hot Chocolate Mix
- Super Special Hot Chocolate
- Chocolate Fruit Nut Balls
- Chewy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sweet Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake
- Coconut Oil Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Banana Brownies
- White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Nut Cake
- Rocky Road
- Raw Chocolate
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Fruit Balls
- Raw Vegan Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Cashew Cookies
- Vegan Chocolate Spinach Shake
- Eva’s Raw Vegan Brazil Nut Chocolate Milkshake
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Cinnamon Mousse
- Vegan Gluten Free Double Chocolate Brownies
- Home Made Raw Macadamia Milk
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Macadamia Smoothie
- Vegan Chocolate Chilli Pepper Mousse
- Sunset Glory Parfait
- Chili Chocolate Nut Bar
- Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Mousse Pie
- Frozen Choc Banana Smoothie
- Wild Berry Chocolate Sorbet and Berry Sauce
- Andrew’s Simple Chocolate Enjoyment
Thanks for having a look at the recipes. Grab your copy now!