Billie Dean’s School of Wyld Shamanism presents
Conscious Crossing: Understanding Animal Death and Dying
Losing a beloved animal is a deeply stressful and challenging time. Don’t anyone tell you it isn’t. We are responsible for these bundles of love, and every decent human wants to make sure their beloved crosses with dignity and peace.
This unique workshop with world renowned animal shaman Billie Dean will give the animal’s side of the story. You will learn how they feel about their passing, what they want, how to make them comfortable and peaceful, how to honour their requests, what happens during the dying process, and how to ensure they are truly free. You will also learn how to help the earthbound, why they are earthbound, and get an opportunity to complete with those who have crossed over.
Billie has assisted hundreds of animals to transition naturally in her role as both an animal shaman and the death doula at the Deep Peace Farm Animal Sanctuary, which she founded over 20 years ago. She brings her ability to not only communicate clearly with animals, but to also see and speak with the dead.
The workshop is timed to take advantage of the Samhain energies, when the veil is thin and those in spirit often come to visit.
- Learn how to best help your beloveds die consciously.
- Learn about the animals’ take on the afterlife and the best way to help them transition in peace.
- Use the thin veil of Samhain to contact your beloveds for guidance, and to do the best divination for yourself and others.
- Managing grief in both humans and animals.
- Paper and pen
- Drum, rattle, voice, clapping sticks etc for fire ceremony
- Photos of animals you wish to work with
- Vegan food to share for the fire feast on Saturday night.