We’ve learned a lot about the spirit and spark of sheep. Here are five reasons to love them, and not eat them.
- In bringing up Sarah the lamb inside the house, we found that she loved classical music and would often sit at Andrew’s feet as he played, looking up at him adoringly.
- Sarah, like all lambs, was super playful. She particularly loved to play slide with the goats.
- Sarah has always been extremely adaptable and personable. She gets along with sheep, goats, dogs, cats, and of course, the humans.
- Lambs are baby sheep. Their mothers adore them. The family bonds are strong, as are their friendship bonds.
- Sheep are very protective and caring.